Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Interview With a 4 Year Old - Lottie

1.  What is your favorite color?
Pink


2.  What is your favorite toy?
 Train Set


3.  What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries


4.  What is your favorite tv show?
Sofia the First


5.  What is your favorite movie?
Frozen


6.  What is your favorite thing to wear?
Frozen Dress


7.  What is your favorite animal?
A horsie


8.  What is your favorite song?
Frozen - Let It Go


9.  What is your favorite book?
Sofia the First Look and Find


10.  Who is your best friend?
Blake


11.  What is your favorite snack?
 Chips


12.  What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate milk


13.  What is your favorite breakfast?
Oatmeal 


14.  What is your favorite lunch?
Fish, fruit and a lunchable 


15.  What is your favorite dinner?
Hotdog


16.  What is your favorite game?
 Leap Pad - Repunzal Learn to Read and Hi Ho Cherry O


17.  What is your favorite thing to play outside?
Slide, Swing, Go Into Tunnels, Play Soccer "football"


18.  What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas 

19.  What do you sleep with at night?
Goofy

20.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
 A Doctor

21.  Where is your favorite place to visit?
Janet's house AKA Jeanette's House 


22.  What do you love best about mommy?
 She feeds me, gives me juice, takes me to paint pottery and puts pictures up of our family at home


23.  What do you love best about daddy?
He gives me junk (sweets), takes me to hockey and his office, brushes my hair 


24.  What do you love best about Stella?
I love hugging, kissing and playing with her


25.  What is your favorite sporting event?
Hockey


Today, my first born turns 4 years old!  I have never loved anyone or anything more than I love this child.  Words can't possibly describe the love Steve and I share for her.  She is smart, beautiful, selfless, caring, funny, etc.  It has and continues to be an honor to be her parents.  If you missed my little interview with her last year, you can see it here - Interview With a 3 Year Old

These little interviews are so much fun!  She sits with her serious thinking cap on to answer.

We are celebrating Lottie's birthday with a party on Saturday!  I can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment